Wednesday 5 July 2017

Wednesday Catch-Up 5th July 2017

Every Wednesday we are linking up with WWW Wednesday. WWW Wednesday is hosted at Taking on a World of Words and asks 3 questions: What are you currently reading?, What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you'll read next? You can click any of the images to go to the Goodreads page for that book!

Currently Reading:

The Ultimatum (The Guardian, #1)
I am just about to start The Ultimatum and I'm really excited for it. I need it to be amazing and I've heard good things so I'm hopeful.

Recently Finished:

Summer at Hope MeadowsAlmost a Bride (Destination Love, #2)Seven Days in SummerFire in You (Wait for You, #6)Deadly Silence (Blood Brothers, #1)
Summer at Hope Meadows was the highlight of an otherwise bad reading week for me. It was lovely seeing the Animal Ark characters again and I enjoyed the plot. My review for this will be up Saturday. Almost a Bride and Seven Days in Summer just weren't for me unfortunately but I was genuinely annoyed by Fire in You and Deadly Silence. Especially Deadly Silence because the plot was so interesting and then a horribly unhealthy romance ruined it for me.

Planning to Read Next:

What Goes AroundDisplacedThe Himalayan Summer
I'm making good progress through the books I planned to review this month, only five more to go. These are the next three on my list. What Goes Around looks intriguing and incredible. I previously started Displaced and really liked it but was in the wrong mood so I am looking forward to returning to it and The Himalayan Summer sounds incredible and I liked Brown's debut novel Eden Gardens last year.



You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. What Goes Around does look good, bummer about Deadly Silence. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ultimatum really looks tempting...and I'm also eyeing What Goes Around. Enjoy! Here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete