Sunday 14 June 2015

Haul 8th June 2015 to 14th June 2015

Its been a relatively quiet week on the book obtaining front but we both have books to haul and we are excited to get to reading them! Below are the books we obtained, you can click the pictures to get more information on them.


Ann:


The Pointless Book and The Pointless Book 2 by Alfie Deyes - Both of these were included in the 3 for £10 offer on Amazon so we got them with I Am the Messenger (below).

Clare: 


Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski - I actually had a e-copy of this from NetGalley but I usually prefer to read the physical copy. This just sounds like it could be a fun read and I plan to get to it quite soon.
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider - I really loved The Beginning of Everything/Severed Heads, Broken Hearts. It was a very different read (I always hesitate to say this but recommend it if you like John Green/Stephen Chbosky) and I have been looking forward to reading this.
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey - Both Ann and I have already read this (review to come). I really liked her Drake Chronicles series and Haunting Violet.
I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak - This sounds very, very different from The Book Thief which is a book I adore but its been calling out to me for ages and it was included in Amazons' 3 books for £10 offer so I took the plunge.
Vicious by V.E. Schwab - There are very few books I can honestly say I've heard nothing bad about but this is one of them. Seriously. Nothing. Bad. Illusive is coming out late this month so I thought I'd read the two together since they are both about super-powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment