Sunday 21 June 2015

Haul 15th June - 21st June 2015



Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews: Obviously the film is coming out soon and almost everything I've heard about this has been great.
The ABC's of Kissing Boys by Tina Ferraro: Possibly not the most enticingly titled book out there. But the plot sounded cute which is kinda what I'm craving right now.
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith: Basically just the only one of her books I don't yet own, and it was in the bargain section of Amazon so I went for it. I love her writing.
Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard: I have seen a few people talking about this one, and it was in the bargain section as well.
Far From You by Tess Sharpe: This book has very mixed reviews but I am intrigued.
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott: This was, again, just the last of her books I didn't own. I find her books a bit hit and miss. Some I love, some I feel sort of in the middle about.
Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg: I am so excited about this.
Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison: Another cute sounding love story.
What's Your Number? by Karyn Bosnak: I've been craving a chick-flick in book form. And when I was looking for the DVD of this film (which I love) I discovered it was a book! The reviews make it seem great so fingers crossed!

So overall its been a contemporary-heavy week. I will probably get to all of these books very soon since I am in the right mood to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment