Wednesday 2 September 2015

Ann: Top Five Fictional Cities

Top 5 Wednesdays are hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here.


1) Ludania from The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Although I didn't really like the book I did like the City it was set in. The way it was described made it sound like a really nice place all except for the fact they had different languages for the poor and rich which I didn't like.

2) The Capitol from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
This may make me sound like a complete and utter wierdo and I would just like to say I didn't like the idea of The Hunger Games but I loved the idea of everyone dressing however they liked and looking the way they wanted to.
Image result for hunger games capitolImage result for hunger games capitol people
3) The Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum 
I love The Emerald City and The Wizard of Oz so this one is definitely on my list!
Image result for the emerald city
4) The Castle, Wizard Tower and The Ramblings from Magyk by Angie Sage
I love the Magyk series so I was obviously going to pick the place where it is set for this question.
Image result for The Castle, Wizard Tower and The Ramblings from Magyk by Angie SageImage result for The Castle, Wizard Tower and The Ramblings from Magyk by Angie Sage
5) Alicante from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.
I love the Mortal Instruments and would really like to live in Alicante.
Image result for Alicante from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.
EXTRA
I thought of this one after thinking of my original five so decided to put it as an extra one.
Noddy Town 
I loved the Noddy books when I was younger and always thought it would be nice to live there.
Image result for noddy townImage result for noddy town

No comments:

Post a Comment